Monday, June 1, 2009

Buttercups & overalls

I took some more pictures of Patrick yesterday. I have lots to share but for now, what do you think of these? The two images are so similar but I can't decide which one I like more. Also, I can't decide if I like the brighter, more natural colors or the faded colors either. So take your pick. And let me know what you think.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Also, I'm still playing around with lots of things -- that logo you see at the bottom of the storyboard isn't final. I have a lot of versions I'm working with right now and hope to soon have decisions on the official logo for the business. I also need to change my header at the top of this blog (because I'm not "m photography" anymore). I'm working on plans for a brand new blog in the coming months and I'm most excited about that. I looking forward to featuring my images in a classier layout and also making sure I'm doing what I can to protect my own work (logo watermarks, blatant copyright notices, etc.). I'm taking things one step at a time while still setting up at least two shoots a week during the summer, so my progress in building the image for the business is slow but hopefully steady. Thanks for all your encouragement!

5 comments:

  1. So adorable! I prefer the first brighter set. :)

    Where is that buttercups field? Must be far away from here? Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Personally, I like the bright images of the top set. Of the two, I prefer the one on the right. The flowers in his chest area on the left are a little distracting to me. He's so cute though, I don't think you can go wrong with either set! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the brighter ones better too, although they're both adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like the bright colors! it looks sunny and warm and summery! :) love the photos, you're very talented, lady! have you done any weddings? (not for me... but i do know someone getting married soon).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl, I love the brighter ones better. That is one country boy outfit there. Matt and Sara need to bring that kid here to the ville. :) Love the pictures and logo!

    ReplyDelete