Thursday, January 29, 2009

Larger pictures on Blogger

SweetBWWEB
I'm trying something out here. I want my pictures to be bigger than the predetermined "large" size Blogger offers. I want this blog to be about the pictures ... not about the background or the words I type. So ... I'm trying to figure out the best way to feature my photos and make them much larger. I'm even looking into switching blog sites (Wordpress or Typepad?), but for now I'm just researching. Do you have any suggestions? What do you think of blogging sites other than Blogger?
StepsStandingWEB
Please bear with me for a few days while I am trying out a few new layouts and new ideas. The blog may be down for awhile if I end up doing some serious construction to it. I am working on a header and some other features that will hopefully make it more MINE and less Blogspot. And I'm checking out some other sites too ... so I apologize for the cluttered, unorganized appearance of the blog right now. This wife/mom/photographer with a little OCD is frazzled, looking for the right layout and fixing the things that have been bothering her graphic design eye for a long time now. So ... stay tuned. Please.

2 comments:

  1. Mandy, I'm going to redo my blogger here in the next month or so to display bigger pictures. I will have to do away with all of the sidebars, but I think it will be worth it. I know a lot of people who really like Wordpress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, Mandy you have motivated me to get going on doing the same for my website. I guess I should not put it off any longer. If you need any help, let me know! I think I almost have it figured out!

    ReplyDelete