Sunday, February 8, 2009

Adam & Dawn, again

Okay, there are a lot of pictures here. I just couldn't decide which ones to post, so here they all are. Dawn and Adam were such troopers on this shoot. I kept shooting and shooting and they helped me find really cool locations near Dawn's home on Alki. In fact, the shoot was super long ... and I am totally impressed with how patient Adam was the whole time. What a team player! :) Not that Dawn wasn't awesome ... it's just that usually the guy gets sick of taking pictures much earlier than the girl. Thanks for being so willing and patient, Adam (and for carrying my bag when we were hiking over huge driftwood pieces). :)

So, this was my first official engagement shoot. Wa-hoo! I love shooting couples! Dawn & Adam got engaged over Christmas and are planning an October wedding. Thank you so much for sharing your Saturday with me, Dawn & Adam. Thanks for reminding me how beautiful West Seattle is (James, Emma and I came back up for a walk and dinner the day after your session because I just had to come back!) and for giving me a frickin' awesome opportunity to learn. I had a blast and you are so sweet together.

So now, without further ado ... the rest of the Dawn & Adam pictures. Yay!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. The engagement photos are fantastic! What great colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE them! Love all the colors and the look of love in their eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mandy, I use a gray card to set my CWB in my camera and then if my lighting changes, I take another picture of the gray card to reset my white Balance. I hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mandy, I love the texture in these! Where did you shoot them?
    -Kristin

    ReplyDelete