Sunday, February 8, 2009

Adam & Dawn, skyline post

So I have a TON of images I want to share from this shoot with Adam and Dawn yesterday. I posted a sneak peek last night. Here are a few from the first part of the shoot, where we wanted to get some pretty pictures of the Seattle skyline across the water. It was a beautiful day! It reminded me just once again how much I love the state in which I live! And can I just please note now for the record how frickin' BEAUTIFUL Dawn is? What a STUNNING bride she's going to be!

I adore these pics from the start of our shoot, but the ones that I'll post next are some of my favorites. I can't wait to share them. Stay tuned ... my editing fingers are working fast! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Great Job Mandy, LOOOOVE the one with Seattle in the background. Would want that blown up for my wall if were them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this! my favorite couple shoot thus far! probably because there is so much surrounding them that bring out so much of who they are in their photos. excellent work, momma!

    ReplyDelete