Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Addelyn

Photobucket
So after my dear friend reminded me that I promised more Addelyn "soon," I realized I'd better step up and deliver. :) It's been a busy couple of weeks with lots of family events and a quick overnight trip to somewhere really fun (see my other blog for pics and details about that) so I'm behind in editing. Anyway, Addelyn was so fun to shoot! She gave me some of the most serious expressions -- and then some of the most adorable grins. Emma and I headed over for a casual playdate with Addy and her mom Charlyn, whom we met several months ago through a playdate with Meredith and Joss. We just wanted to get some pictures of Addy playing at home and this is what we came up with so far. I'm excited because I get to do another session with Addy this week -- a family session! Stay tuned for those pics later this week!
Addelyn1
Addelyn3
Addelyn2
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Just look at those eyes.
Photobucket
How will her parents ever be able to tell her no?
Addelyn7
Addelyn4
Photobucket
I love shooting from this angle ... older babies have those eyelashes to die for. I have a picture similar to this of Emma, taken by my photog friend Jennifer, and it's one of James' and my favorite pictures of Emma.
Photobucket
Whoops! How'd she get in here? ;) Photobucket
Emma and Addelyn had fun playing together. It's so cute to see two little girls so close in age try to figure each other out.
Photobucket
Photobucket
We also had a tongue issue that day. I love it.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Both girls had runaway tongues!
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful Mandy, you captured her in such a sweet way. Love your comps and exposure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them! Thank you! She's such a gorgeous baby. Makes me want a littlle girl. Awesome pics as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course I've seen your photos! You did beautiful ones of Jackson. I'd love to have you take photos, let me just check if my wedding dress still fits ;)

    ReplyDelete