Sunday, May 24, 2009

Smorgasbord

Photobucket

We've had a lot of family things going on recently and I've been shooting a ton. I haven't shared any personal pictures on this blog in awhile, so here are a few of my favorites from the past month.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

One of my sweet neighbor children.
Photobucket

More of the sweet neighbor children (Emma's in the middle stroller). And they're all from one family! A great family we feel lucky to live by.
Photobucket

Here's T., a neighbor boy.
Photobucket

And T. again. He was photogenic this day.
Photobucket

Emma and Daddy!
Photobucket

She LOVES the swings!
Photobucket

About one week before she really started walking all over the place.
Photobucket

I love having a daughter.
Photobucket

And a dog. This is our first "daughter," Bailey.
Photobucket

Maybe my favorite picture EVER.
Photobucket

Photobucket

My teenage brother-in-law, Wyatt.
Photobucket

Isn't he a cutie?
Photobucket

Photobucket

I love this one, too.
Photobucket

Whoa, so serious.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I've got a bunch of sessions coming up and a bunch I need to schedule. Now that the last of our big family events has come and gone (for the time being), I have a few free weekend days that I fully plan to fill up with photo shoots. I have to sincerely apologize to everyone who's been waiting for me to schedule a session. I can't wait for all the pictures I'm going to be taking very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment