Sunday, March 29, 2009

4th Avenue Media, Take II

Photobucket
I met up with Lucas and his team from 4th Avenue Media again last week. They needed a few more headshots for their website and I also got some pictures of the team working together. I used my SB-800 flash for most of these pictures (not the one above). I'm so glad I have this flash -- I wouldn't be able to capture many of the moments that I have been able to capture recently if I didn't have this flash. My 50mm 1.8 lens is awesome and I couldn't shoot without it. But recently, the flash has also been a friend to me.

Photobucket
I have never seen Lucas not joyful. He always seems to be so happy. What makes that even cooler is that his wife Lauren, my friend from Sea Gals, is the same (check them out -- they're the adorable couple in my header photo at the top of this blog). They're such cheerful people and not at all in a fake way. They always appear genuinely happy with life. It's so energizing to be around them and it's pleasure to get to see them both more often. I have another shoot for one of Lucas' clients on Monday and I'm looking forward to it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Oh Mandy, your color is awesome in the above pictures! Did you use custom white balance? Are you using a mounted flash on your camera? I'm not familiar with the flash you mentioned! Again, what a fabulous job you did with these shots. I bet they are just in awe of your work. Great job!!!!!

    ReplyDelete