Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Twins, Part II

Photobucket
I just LOVE this picture. Someday, I envision doing a similar one with the girls sitting in front of them, not in the car seats, but for now, I think this totally encapsulates what Brian and Lindsey's life is right now. They don't have to cart around one heavy car seat, but TWO of them. Everything they do, they have to do twice. Every night, they don't have one baby to soothe and snuggle to sleep, but two. I admire all they've sacrificed to make these girls the happy babies they are. I'm sure Brian and Lindsey would say that twice the work is exhausting, but it's also twice the love.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
We got some of these pictures around their condo complex, to capture the memory of their first home together.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Super mom!
Photobucket
I was shooting pictures of Brooklyn, down on the floor, when I had to look up and get the expressions on the faces of her family members, all trying to make her laugh. So sweet.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Mandy, these are so great! Brian and Lindsey will be SO happy! I love the B/W one of Tess (I think that's who it is) So precious! Great job with the exposure on all!

    ReplyDelete