Monday, March 9, 2009

Twins!

Photobucket

I'm not done editing all of these pictures yet, but here's a peek at a few pictures from my first shoot with Brian, Lindsey and the twins! Brooklyn and Tess are six months old and they are sweet, sweet, sweet! Brian and I have been friends since high school. Lindsey is such a kind, fun girl and James and I have gotten to know her over the past couple of years. I can vouch for the fact that she is a great team member on game night! GO GIRLS TEAM! :) Okay, more pictures coming soon!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Oh how I love babies, you did a great job capturing such sweet moments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been waiting to see these pictures!! Brian looks great, as do the girls, but that doesn't even need to be said. I love these Mandy. Especially the one with Brian and his daughter. So sweet. And yes, it is NOT fair that we live so far apart. I still think we could do weddings once we are able to charge a lot! :) LY.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the colors in these photos. this is excellent, mandy!

    ReplyDelete