Friday, March 13, 2009

Matt, Sara, Patrick & Jaden

Photobucket
Our dear friends, Matt & Sara, and their two boys, Patrick & Jaden, are moving to a new home. James and I (and more recently, Emma) have countless fond memories of good times at Matt & Sara's house. Sara is an awesome hostess and is always willing to welcome anyone in for a meal, a laugh, a talk. Matt barbecues with the best of them and of course Patrick is one of our favorite little entertainers. We've camped in Matt & Sara's backyard (oh, what a night), we've fought over the rules of so many games of Cranium/Catchphrase (competitive? me?), we've savored a ton of delicious milkshakes and lattes made by Sara. We've celebrated St. Patrick's Day with a traditional Irish dinner for two years in that house. I've cried in that house, I've laughed in that house. James and I are grateful for these friends -- these people who are not just friends to us, but family. I can't even write enough about how much we love these guys. So ... congratulations on your new adventure, Matt & Sara. We will miss your first home ... but here are a few pics so you'll always remember the place where your family first began.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!! I LOVE you guys! I MISS you guys! I LOVE these pictures. I am homesick. :) And I can't wait to get some pictures like this in July, and yes, I have come to grips that I will probably have more sweat than Matt and Sara do.

    ReplyDelete