Monday, April 6, 2009

K&E processing question

As I'm working on editing more images from Kevn & Erika's engagement shoot, I am just THRILLED at the beauty of some of the locations we went to yesterday. I am SO EXCITED about these pictures! I'm truly having a blast and am just ecstatic at how some of them are turning out. I'm practically bursting at the seams and I so can't wait to share more. I'll have more to share later very soon and also more on what a sweet couple Kevin & Erika are, but for now ... which version of this photo do you all prefer and why? I love them both!

Photobucket

Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. I like the second one! The coloring is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful job on these, Mandy! Love the location too! :)

    I actually like them both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the vibrant colors in the first one, it really picks up the urban feel of the posters and location.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love them both but something about the second is totally drawing me in. the tone with the posters behind them makes it timeless and vintage feeling. you chose some very cool locations!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love them both. But for purposes of Kevin and his fiancee, I would say the first one. The colors pop and it looks awesome! The second is so cool too, but probably cool to see online, and maybe not a color palate they would frame in their home. (did that make sense? I am tired!) Loves!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My second comment is .... Ok, it is now setting in that little Kevin J....... is getting married (sorry Kevin!) but seriously, when Brian and I were greatest friends and hanging out all the time was HS and Kevin was so little and that is how I remember him. Sigh..... I am feeling old. :)

    I wish you the best though Kevin. She's beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE the 2nd one! I think the background with all the posters is somewhat vintage looking and so the coloring lends itself to that vintage look too!

    You are amazing....I want to get engaged just so I can have a photo shoot with you! :)

    -Melissa Cusick

    ReplyDelete