Friday, October 9, 2009

Birth photography -- Sneak peek #2

Photobucket
Here's a sneak peek of my second birth photography experience. This is the M. family. I met Mom Erin for the first time at a Gymboree class last year. Then, several months later I learned that she attends our church, too! She has a sweet 2-year-old son named Finnegan who you'll see when I share the other photos from this session. For now, here's a glimpse at the first part of the day Erin and her husband Ken welcomed their daughter into the world.

Photobucket
Getting prepped outside the OR.

Photobucket
Erin and Ken, soon-to-be parents of TWO adorable children!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
They're ready to meet their daughter!

Photobucket And here she is! Penelope Jean was born on September 23.

Photobucket Daddy checking out his first daughter.

Photobucket

Photobucket
I am so honored to have been able to capture this momentous event for my friend Erin and her family. I'm grateful to have gotten the chance to know Erin better and I can truly say she amazed me with her calm and courageous attitude, her positive outlook and her upbeat personality the whole morning. Erin, I so look forward to getting to know you better this year! Stay tuned for more photos of this birth session with the M. family!

No comments:

Post a Comment