Sunday, October 18, 2009

"W" family

Photobucket I'm slowly trying to catch up on my blogging and on all of my editing. I have so many wonderful sessions and beautiful families to share with you. I had a blast with this particular family, the "W" family. They met me on the beach and little Alexis was such a curious girl. It was glaringly obvious that she adored her parents and they admired her right back.
Photobucket
It was refreshing to see how much they interacted with her, whether they were pointing out all the different flowers growing in the brush or pointing at the barnacles growing out toward the water. They ran in the sand, took their shoes off and just had a fun family outing. I was privileged to capture some of their adventure together!
Photobucket

Photobucket
I love mommy/daughter pictures. :)
Photobucket

Photobucket
I also love when the parents are up for some sweet romantic pictures!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
One of my favorite parts of this picture is the little dandelion in daddy's pocket. That came from his sweet Alexis and he kept it there the rest of the day.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Be still my heart...
Photobucket

Photobucket
Alexis loved the playground and definitely used up some good energy there. :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
We ended the session with what else? Ice cream! That tasty snack was the only thing that slowed Alexis down that day and I love the pensive looks on her face as she savored her sweet treat. Also, check out her glittery shoes and that AWESOME skirt Mom brought for her to wear!
Photobucket
LOVE THIS!
Photobucket

Photobucket
She was SUCH a fun girl to meet -- she cracked me up the whole session. She wasn't just all play though. I was continually impressed with her thirst for knowledge and all the grown-up questions she'd ask her parents about things she'd discover along the beach. Her daddy was like a "walking encylcopedia" (according to her mom) so Alexis had lots of tidbits and fun facts to share with me along our walk.
Photobucket
Her favorite? The swings! Her mom said every day after school her daddy takes her to play for a bit on the swings. She wanted pictures there for sure.
Photobucket
Thank you, "W" family, for letting me spend the morning with you! Thank you also for your patience in getting these pictures! It was a blast seeing you more at the Tust/Johnson wedding, too. :) You're such an adorable family ... clearly so full of love and happiness. I'm grateful to have gotten to take some pictures for you!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. All the pictures are great, but I think my favorite is the one of the little girl looking up the slide ....... awesome framing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! i love what you captured with this photo shoot. LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete