Monday, October 5, 2009

First wedding!

Photobucket

This past weekend was one I'll never forget. I was so privileged to be chosen to shoot the wedding of a sweet and beautiful couple, Dawn & Adam. I am so honored to share some of their pictures here and will have lots more to share in the coming weeks, as well as details about how I got connected with this awesome couple and what their big day was like. For now, here is a small preview of what's to come.

Photobucket

It was an amazing experience in so many ways, but what made it even more memorable was that I had help from my amazing second shooter, my best friend Christy. She was so supportive, encouraging and energetic and I couldn't have done this first wedding without her. We made an awesome team and because we've been BFFs for going on 16 years, we were completely in tune with each other, which made communication between us throughout the day flow like clockwork. It was just a perfect afternoon. Exhausting, but truly remarkable. We learned so many lessons, were challenged in many ways and just blessed all-around to get to experience this together. Christy got some BEAUTIFUL pictures and I will share hers on this blog along with mine (the last two images in this preview are hers). Check out her other work on her photography blog: http://christinacolephotography.blogspot.com/. Thank you for flying out here from Nashville, Christy, and I can't wait to shoot more weddings with you!

Photobucket Stay tuned for SEVERAL more posts in the coming weeks. Engagement shoots, family portraits, births, bridal/baby showers and the wedding!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment