Monday, December 22, 2008

2nd Thompson shoot

So Marissa, Paul & Cooper and I met again for a second shoot last week. Our first session went rather long because we started at their house and then went to Cedarbrook, the place their wedding was held two years ago. Little Cooper had had enough by the time we started taking pictures outside in some pretty cold temperatures and I really wanted to give the family some better outdoor pictures. I did more research and actually jotted down some specific shots I wanted to get for them and here's what we came up with that second day. We went back to Cedarbrook and it was even colder than the first day but this family is made up of some pretty patient team-players! I'm much happier with these pictures ... I hope they like them, too!





I've got more pictures I'm still editing from this shoot. There will be one more Thompson post coming after this one, plus a few more of Meredith and baby Joss. Keep coming back. We're still snowed in here and the hubby and baby are giving me some good computer time so I'm hoping to knock out a few more posts before the day is over. Stay warm!

3 comments:

  1. Great job! I love the black and whites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE these!!! They turned out so nice! Great job Mandy and Marissa. I want pictures like these of my family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your seventies type lighting tricks on these. They look a lot older than they are. I love IT!

    ReplyDelete