Friday, December 19, 2008

More Joss

I love Joss' blue eyes! Meredith really likes the black and white pictures ... but I had to post some here in color to share her daughter's deep blue eyes. Joss has grown so much even in just the past couple of weeks. Meredith and I are part of a Mommy group that meets weekly and it's so fun to see how much the babies grow from week to week. I hadn't seen Joss in a few weeks and she's getting to be such a fun little girl!



I've got a bunch more pictures to edit, including a few of Meredith and Joss in front of the Christmas tree ... and then some from a second shoot I did with Marissa, Paul and Cooper on Wednesday. Things have been so busy around here with the snow and the holidays. All good, fun things though, so no complaints here! Thanks to everyone for being patient as you wait to see your pictures!
On a personal note, we went to see Santa yesterday. I have pictures from that too ...

No comments:

Post a Comment